Click on the link to download a copy of the latest version of the NSWSDPA Constitution.
Constitution - July 2020
Business operations of the Association
The following information about the Association and its activities is provided to comply with the requirements of our payment system Stripe. Further info at www.stripe.com.
- Operating Context
- The Association operates as an incoprorated association under the laws and regulations of the state of New South Wales
- Complete description of the goods or services offered
- The Association provides membership services including
- wellbeing support for individual members and their schools
- organisation and delivery of professional learning activities at local, regional and state levels.
- Advocacy, including representing the professional interest of members to the Department of Education, other stakeholders and government.
- Australian Business Number
- The Association's ABN is 96 672 464 508
- Transaction currency
- The Association operates within Australia using Australian dollars.
- Customer service contact details (phone, email, address)
- Executive Officer - Michael McNamara
- Return/refund and shipping policies (if shipping physical goods)
- Refunds are processed on a case by case basis.
- Reasons for refunds include:
- duplicate payment
- incorrect payment
- Cancellation of attendance at an event as per terms and conditions of that event as published on the event registration website.
- Returns and shipping policies – Not applicable
- Legal or export restrictions (if applicable)
- Personal data is used only to provide membership and professional learning services.
- Payments are processed using Stripe payment system for memberships and attendance at professional learning activities. The Association does not retain or store credit card information.
- Terms and conditions of any promotions
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
- All payments are processed through the Stripe payment system and are subject to Stripe’s security capabilities and policies. For further information see www.stripe.com.