Wellbeing Officer’s Welcome
Hello. My name is Stephen (Steve) Barnett and I am employed by your association as Wellbeing Officer for Deputy Principals in NSW Government High Schools and schools with secondary enrolments. I am available basically 24/7 and guarantee 100% confidentiality.
What Do I Do?
Our association is focused on three major activities. These include:
- I can be contacted on an issue that may be causing you concern. I provide support and advice as required, and where necessary, seek assistance from others, after permission is gained from the Deputy Principal concerned. I work closely with representatives from EAPS, EPAC, Teachers Federation, Staffing, Legal Branch and Directors of Schools. I am also in contact with Tom Coll from SPC.
- I act as support person for example in:
- Return to work programs
- Deputy Principals on Formal Improvement Programs
- EPAC Investigations.
- On behalf of your Association, I call schools experiencing critical incidents such as bushfires, floods etc.
- I attend Regional Conferences where contact is often made with Deputy Principals on particular issues.
My contact details are:
Mobile: 0409 917 995
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need support or assistance.
NSW SDPA WELLBEING OFFICER