The 2018 NSW Secondary Deputy Principal’s Association Conference is proudly hosted by Western NSW.
It will be held at Mount Panorama, Bathurst from Wednesday 22nd August to Friday 24th August 2018. The theme of the conference is ‘On Track’.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCESS:
Registration for 2018 Conference is a 2 part process. The first part is to complete the registration form for your specific package so that an invoice is generated. The second part is to complete the confirmation of payment form and once payment is verified a confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your place. Without confirmation of payment being completed and submitted your payment cannot be identified and your place at conference cannot be confirmed. If you have any queries or make an error in the registration process please contact the Vice President of the Association Kylie Adams – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before completing the registration process please know your school code, the name of your SAM/Business Manager and their correct email
- Select your package from the options below
- Click the link to the registration form for that specific package
- Complete the registration form and click Register – if the package selected doesn’t correspond to the form the Register button will not appear
- An invoice will be generated and sent to your DEC email within 24 hours
- If you haven’t received your invoice after 24 hours please contact the Vice President of the Association Kylie Adams – email@example.com
- Forward your invoice to your SAM or Business Manager for processing
- Follow the payment process on your invoice and collect the important information required if paying through your school or personal bank
- Complete the confirmation of payment form by using this important information and click Submit
- Once payment is verified on the Conference bank statement a confirmation of attendance will be sent to your DEC email account
TO CONFIRM YOUR CONFERENCE PAYMENT
Payments are now closed for the NSWSDPA 2018 Conference.