2017 NSWSDPA Conference
Proudly hosted by Sydney Region
‘Thinking About Tomorrow’
The 2017 NSWSDPA Annual Conference will be held from Wednesday 30 August to Friday 1 September at the Hyatt Regency, Sydney with a Welcome Reception at The Gallery Bar, The Argyle. The conference “Thinking About Tomorrow” will be opened by Mark Scott.
- Yong Zhao – Fixing the Past or Inventing the Future?
- Dr Andrew Martin – Motivating and Engaging the 21st Century Learner: Critical Principles and Processes for Success
- Justine Macrae – Surviving today so you can think about (and thrive) tomorrow: Strategies to enhance your resilience and well-being.
The conference will also feature:
A Futures Q&A Panel moderated by Dean White, Director, School Operations & Performance with panel members including:
- Kathleen O’Donohue – DoE Futures Learning Director,
- Andrea Myles – Co-Founder China/Australia Millennial Program
- Paul Martin – NESA Executive Director of QT.
A showcase of ‘Futures Projects’ in Sydney Schools and multiple ‘Futures Workstreams’.
Conference registration is now open for all NSW Secondary Deputy Principals. Numbers are limited. Registrations will close on Friday 30th June, 2017 unless full capacity is reached prior to the date.
Details of conference packages are outlined below.
For sponsorship enquiries please contact Chantelle Phair: firstname.lastname@example.org